Friday 1 April 2011

like, oh my gosh!

So if you're roundabout the same age as me (26) you might have been a devoted reader of the Sweet Valley High books back in the day. Jeez Louise I loved those books. I read all the ones my school library had and then I started buying them. I think I spent all my pocket money to find out what Elizabeth and Jessica were going to do next for a good couple of years.

But guess what? They're baaaaaaaaack! Yes ladies, the Wakefield twins have been brought back to life by their creator, Francine Pascal. The new book is called Sweet Valley Confidential and in it the girls are 10 years older.

Part of me wants to read the book because of the nostalgia factor, but another part is worried it will ruin the old books for me. Hmmm...what to do?
Okay, I'll read it! Chick-lit, here I come...

P.S. I've been playing around with my header, but am not completely happy with it yet, so sorry if it looks different every day for a while. I'll get it right eventually...

Image: Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment