Monday 27 June 2011

sad face, happy face, hungry face


So the husband left for England yesterday, which made me sad, but my parents arrived, which made me happy. We went on a shopping spree today and I got spoilt rotten. Thank you mooky and dad! Also looking forward to the Zara and Ikea goodies the husband will be bringing back with him. I joked with him and told him he's my personal shopper - not sure if he likes the title or not!

One of the things I love about having my mom around is that we make yummylicious food together. I guess I am the sous chef, but I like to think my chopping and strirring makes the food taste even more delicious. We're planning on making French onion soup and this recipe that I spotted in the latest Woolies Taste magazine. Mmmm ... wild mushroom ragout on herb mash.

Image: Taste

No comments:

Post a Comment