Tuesday 24 May 2011

like something out of a horror movie

The husband and I had a traumatising day yesterday. The reason? Cockroaches. I found like dozens living in the cupboard under the sink. I hadn't looked in their in a month or three, but didn't think I had any reason to. I mean, there was just old magazines, paint, a watering can, and camping chairs in there, right? Oh yeah. And maybe a bag of cat food that the cats didn't like and I had planned on donating to an animal shelter? Hmmm. That kinda slipped my mind... Let's just say cockroaches and cat food equals mucho amounts of smelly euweeness. Anyhoo, my mind is still a little frazzled from the smell of the bleach and disinfectant, so I'm just going to brag about this print I bought a while ago from Wolves. It's by Frank Weber and I think it's the coolest thing ever.

 Image: Lucky Pony

1 comment:

  1. sorry about the roch problem friend, hope it clears itself up quick!
    at least you have something awesome to hang in your tv room. glad it arrived safe and sound :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete