Monday 23 May 2011

into the wild

So forests are great and all with their streams, trees, birds, and other creatures. However, they do kinda scare me. I think I am probably still suffering from post-traumatic stress after watching The Blair Witch Project ages ago. I would rather meet a bear than some crazy person in the forest. That's how bad it is.

Anyway, that doesn't take away from the fact that this is a pretty cool cabin and it does look super nice and peaceful in this little clearing in the woods.

This one is cool too.
But this is just plain scary.
And this is just plain beautiful.
And the last one, which may be my favourite.
Images: Between the Woods and the Water

1 comment:

  1. love love these houses, its sooo hot here today in barcelona, these images make me wish for a little wooden cabin by a lake!

    ReplyDelete