Friday 4 March 2011

things to do in cape town

So the husband and I are heading to Cape Town at the end of the month!!! Can you tell I'm super-excited? We are going to stay in my parent's flat in Kloof Street (in the same building where  Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds shot their new movie Safe House two weeks ago). Here are some of the things I wanna see, eat, do, shop:
1. Blue Bird Garage Food and Goods Market - This newish market looks pretty cool.
2. Neighbourgoods Market + The Old Biscuit Mill - Went last time I was in the Cape and felt like I was walking through a Parisien market. So many delicious foodie things to choose from. Mmmm
3. Dokter and Misses - Supercool decor things to make my wallet cringe.
4. Birds Boutique Cafe - Love their cakes, juices, lunches and the minimalist decor.
5. Church - Concept shop deluxe.
6. &Union The husband loves their beers.
7. The Food Barn - My mom went here a while ago and made my mouth water as she described her meal.
8. O.live - More nice things to feed my insatiable decor hunger.
9. Field Office - For a coffee fix.
10. San Julian - I love me some Mexican food.
11. El Burro - Another Mexican place I wanna try. Supposedly their fish tacos are outta this world.
12. Haas - Pretty ceramics to add to my collection.

Image: Two Oceans Aquarium taken by me during last visit to Cape Town.

No comments:

Post a Comment