Safe House two weeks ago). Here are some of the things I wanna see, eat, do, shop:
1. Blue Bird Garage Food and Goods Market - This newish market looks pretty cool.
2. Neighbourgoods Market + The Old Biscuit Mill - Went last time I was in the Cape and felt like I was walking through a Parisien market. So many delicious foodie things to choose from. Mmmm
3. Dokter and Misses - Supercool decor things to make my wallet cringe.
4. Birds Boutique Cafe - Love their cakes, juices, lunches and the minimalist decor.
5. Church - Concept shop deluxe.
6. &Union The husband loves their beers.
7. The Food Barn - My mom went here a while ago and made my mouth water as she described her meal.
8. O.live - More nice things to feed my insatiable decor hunger.
9. Field Office - For a coffee fix.
10. San Julian - I love me some Mexican food.
11. El Burro - Another Mexican place I wanna try. Supposedly their fish tacos are outta this world.
12. Haas - Pretty ceramics to add to my collection.
Image: Two Oceans Aquarium taken by me during last visit to Cape Town.