Thursday, 17 March 2011
make me pretty
1. Benefit You Rebel Lite - This is the only tinted moisturiser that does not make me break out. And it makes one look wonderfully glowly and healthy. If I could I would use just Benefit products love the quality and humour.
2. MAC make-up brushes - I spent years using cheapo make-up brushes, but bought two good ones for my wedding. They really do make a difference in the application of eye shadow.
3. Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick in Pink Please - A really pretty matte pink, which i wear occasionally. No shimmer or sparkliness.
4. Smith's Rosebud Salve - I'm not a big lip gloss/lip balm person because I hate sticky stuff on my lips, but I use this when my lips start begging for moisture.
5. Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer in Ivory - Cheap, but effective in hiding redness.
6. Charlie Kohl Pencil in Black Suede - Another cheapy, but I find that even more expensive eyeliners tend to migrate.
7. Revlon Grow Luscious Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black - I'm not sold on this mascara. Still looking for The One that won't irritate my eyes.
8. Calvin Klein Intense Eyeshadow in Olive Twist - A great goldy/khaki colour that isn't too dark, but still emphasises one's eyes.
Well, there you have it. I think it's a pretty good selection for any girl on a budget. Feel free to steal!
Image: Smith Rosebud Salve