Monday 11 July 2011

bloggirl no. 2


Angie is an art director from Johannesburg who likes pancakes and anything else with lots of sugar in it. She is married to Shane and wishes she had a cat. Her blog is also the first one I check every morning!

THE CLOTHES ON YOUR BACK
Describe your personal style:  Non-fussy and comfortable.
One thing in your wardrobe you can’t live without
: My black skinny jeans.
Favourite designer
: Coppelia
Favourite brand
: Country Road
Signature staple
: Pants, pants and more pants.
Favourite accessory
: My engagement ring
J
Last purchase
: Navy chunky knit jersey

LIFE AS YOU KNOW IT
What inspires you:  Prettiness of every kind - photographs, people, music, art.
Must-haves
: Anything made of chocolate.
Influences: There are so many – my friends, other people’s blogs, my Shane.
Favourite thing about your job
: I get to be creative every day of my life and I can wear pyjamas to work, if I want. For real.
Hardest thing about your job
: Being creative and on brief all the time.
Biggest indulgence
: Chocolate
Guilty pleasures
: Chocolate


FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT
Book you’re currently reading:  The Catcher in the Rye
Items you keep purchasing over and over
: High-wasted and pleated trousers, I have enough, but I can’t help myself every time I see a nice pair. Hee
Favourite magazine
: Frankie
CD on repeat
: I listen to a mixture of music. I often make mix CDs that I listen to – The National, Tallest Man Alive, Tennis, Bon Iver, The Black Keys, Rod Stewart, Rambling Bones. The list can go on and on.
Bloggers you follow: Wow, there are so many cool blogs to mention: Button Candy, Hello Mr Fox, superduperthings.blogspot.com, Joy the baker, It’s That Nice.
Web sites you always check: I have a Goole reader that I visit it every day without fail. It has all my favourite sites and blogs that I like going to.

STOMPING GROUNDS
Favourite store: The Space
Favourite restaurant
: Pimentos
Best place to hear music
: Wolves (Angie co-owns this awesome coffee shop cum music venue)
Favourite domestic travel spot
: Mozambique
Favourite international travel spot
: Spain
Places you love to go in your city
: I have a bunch of cool restaurants I like to frequent, Queen Street, Newlands and Parys for antiques, Cira Gallery, The Biscuit Mill, which is coming here. I predict that I will go there a lot.
Go-to shopping destination: Second-hand stores and Country Road.
Favourite online retail shop
: Asos and Etsy (does that count as one store? Ha!)

3 comments: